Fresh raspberries just hit different - whether it be a snack, in cooking or making a cocktail - the flavour is just so refreshing. This Raspberry Margarita recipe is simple and easy to create but OH so delicious, making it the perfect cocktail of choice after a long week of work, or hosting guests.
Recipe serves 1. Increase quantities as required.
What you need:
- Fresh Raspberries
- Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- Tequila (or water for a mocktail)
How to create:
- Muddle a handful of fresh raspberries in a cocktail shaker
- Pour 75mls Margarita Mix into cocktail shaker
- Add 45mls Tequila (replace with 45mls of water or non-alc spirit for a mocktail)
- Add ice and shake
- Double strain in a cocktail glass and garnish with fresh raspberries