You decided to order some mixers, great work! Now, you want to know how long it will take. We get it.
You can read through, or start a 💬 chat with our team
PACKING AND HANDLING
- We aim to ship all orders within 2-4 business days of being received (we are speedier than this quite often, but we were always taught to under promise and over deliver)
- Orders are shipped in tough boxes, and will have padding where needed - no need to worry that your Margi won't make it! Sometimes, we even write you a cute note.
- Gift boxes have extra padding, because they're special like that.
DO WE SHIP TO YOU?
YOU BETCHYA. We ship AUSTRALIA WIDE via Australia Post (or hand deliver, if you are local) - this means we have access to the whole Australia Post network! We categorise Queensland and NSW in one location, as Aus Post seems to find it easier to get our products there. Then we have the rest of Australia as the other option. It's not personal, we really love the rest of Australia.
We also have opened up International Shipping to New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America!
Obviously, these products aren't super light, so unfortunately we do still have to charge for shipping. Keep telling your mates about us, and there might be a time where we can cover the costs!
- Local to our DC (Coolangatta to Helensvale) - $8 local delivery (we rock up, hand it over and sometimes have a chat - with social distancing observed!
- Our shipping rates are calculated on order value or weight, and the website will automatically display the options that are available to you. We offer standard shipping, and express shipping.
REST OF WORLD
- We ship via Australia Post, and use Express. Due to COVID-19, there are delays due to the amount of flights happening, but we have seen deliveries arrive within 5-10 days!
If you can't see a shipping rate that works for you, contact us - we'll help you out. We're pretty active on social media (if you haven't already noticed), or you can do the old school method of emailing us. Weird, but OK. 🙂
Thanks for reading through all of this, you must be really committed to getting your Mr. Consistent.