Need to excuse to drink cocktails for breakfast? Here is your answer!
The Fruit Loops Margarita is a breakfast cereal treat, full of zesty citrus flavours and a sweet crunch of Fruit Loops with every sip. It truly is the boujie tequila kick you need to start your day.
This recipe can also be made a mocktail if it's too early in the morning for you. Swapping the booze for water or a non-alcoholic spirit does the job. Our Cocktail Mixers are perfectly balanced in the bottle, giving you all the fun and flavours of a classic margarita, without the booze.
Recipe serves 1.
What you need:
- Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- Tequila (or Water for a Mocktail)
- Fruit Loops
How to create:
- Crush a handful of Fruit Loops until small fine pieces (a trusty old zip lock back and rolling pin will do just the trick)
- Rim edge of cocktail glass with citrus or agave nectar/honey, and roll through crushed Fruit Loops, set aside
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 75mls Margarita Mix
- Add 45mls of Tequila (replace with 45mls of water or non-alc spirit for a mocktail)
- Add handful of ice and shake
- Strain into your cocktail glass and garnish with a sprinkle of crushed Fruit Loops
Enjoy! Share your Fruit Loops Margarita with us by tagging @mr.consistent_