Sweetening up your cocktail palate with a fresh Strawberry Gin Sour Cocktail, which can also be a mocktail. If you love a Sours, this one is for you!
Recipe serves 1.
What you need:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Mr. Consistent Sours Mix
- Gin (we used Noosa Gin Strawberry Gin)
How to create:
- Slice 3 strawberries and place in a cocktail shaker, muddle until soft and juicy
- Pour 75mls Sours Mix into shaker
- Add 45mls of Gin (for a mocktail replace with 45mls of water or a non-alcoholic spirit)
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Strain over ice in a short tumbler cocktail glass