Feelin' fruity? We've added a fun spin on our classic marg, with the addition of muddled blueberries and a mouth-watering coconut rim. This recipe only takes a couple of minutes to create, making it a fun addition when hosting friends and family, or enjoying a hot summers day.
Recipe serves 1.
What you need:
- Tinned Blueberries
- Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- Tequila (or Water for a Mocktail)
- Desiccated Coconut
How to create:
- Rim edge of glass with citrus and roll through desiccated coconut
- Muddle 1/4 cup of blueberries (including the syrup) in a cocktail shaker
- Pour 75mls Margarita Mix
- Add 45mls of Tequila (replace with 45mls water or a non-alc spirit for a mocktail)
- Add ice and shake
- Strain into your cocktail glass and enjoy!