A fruity lil number to kickstart your week, this Apricot Margarita is a great take on a summer favourite. Using apricots from your local supermarket, this simple and super easy cocktail recipe can be shaken anywhere, anytime, while chasing the summer sun.
Recipe serves 1. Adjust quantities as needed.
What you need:
How to create:
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 apricots until soft and juicy
- Pour 75ml Margarita Mix
- Add 45ml Tequila (replace with water for a mocktail)
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain into a cocktail glass of choice
- Garnish with an apricot and enjoy