Hello you spicy, sweet thang! Fancy a pickled jalapeño & pineapple salty margarita? This classic margarita recipe is paired with a salty rim - the perfect flavour of heat & sweet, subtle sweetness from roasted pineapple & spicy from beautiful jalapeños that have been pickled to enhance their flavour.
This sure is one to get the party started!
Recipe serves 1. Adjust quantities as needed.
What you need:
How to create:
- Rim edge of cocktail glass through agave or citrus and roll through Jalapeño & Pineapple Salt
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 75ml Margarita Mix
- Add 45ml Tequila (replace with water for a mocktail
- Add ice and shake vigirously
- Strain into your cocktail glass and enjoy
For some extra spice, try our Chilli Margarita Mixer or add some fresh jalapeños when shaking your cocktail.
Watch the full recipe here.