I don’t know about you, but I'm feeling like it’s summer already! 🤩☀️
To celebrate these blissful sunny days, I made a fresh and sweet watermelon and strawberry margarita, using my handy Waterboy mixer. To mix it up and add a hint of spice with some chilli flakes!
What You Need:
- Mr Consistent Waterboy Mixer
- Tequila of your choice
- Sea salt flakes & chilli flakes (for the rim)
- Dried lime (for garnish)
- Cocktail shaker
- Add lime or agave/honey to the rim of your glass, and then roll glass in mixture of sea salt flakes and chilli flake
- Pour 75ml of Waterboy mixer into your cocktail shaker
- Add 45ml of your favourite tequila (swap for water if you’re making mocktails)
- Add ice to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
- Strain into a glass, add dried lime for garnish. Enjoy!
You know what I say, there's no better way to enjoy a nice day out in the sun than with a cocktail in hand! Make sure to complement your summer beach days this season with the picnic basket of your dreams from The Beach People. It's a fully insulated basket that will keep all your drinks cool. How EPIC right?
Let's rife into the sunset with our Endless Summer of Cocktails!🍹