Cinco De Mayo
Cinco De Mayo is here!
Hola Amigos & Amigas! Looking for a way to spice up your Margarita game this Cinco De Mayo? Then look no further because Mr. Consistent has exactly what you need to tantalise those taste buds. This new Grapefruit & Jalapeño Frozen Margarita Recipe has a delicious bittersweet bite. Allow for a bit of preparation, so be sure to have everything ready to go a few hours before serving and some muy caliente guacamole to pass the time!
Grapefruit & Jalapeño Frozen Margarita Recipe
What you’ll need:
- Mr. Consistent Margarita Mixer
- Choice of Tequila
- 1 x Grapefruit
- 1 x Jalapeños
- Chilli Salt
- Ice cube trays
- Garnish of your choice
Shake it up:
1 / Create
1 / Create
- Pour Mr. Consistent Margarita Mixer evenly in ice cube trays. Place in freezer overnight.
2 / Blend
- Add 2 frozen margarita cubes to the blender (keep in mind that 75mL is the recommended amount for a single cocktail, and a typical ice cube tray is about 30-35mL per cube)
- Pour 45mL of Tequila to the blender
- Add 1/3 peeled grapefruit
- Add 1/4 chopped jalapeño (dependant on spice preference)
3 / Serve
- Add chilli salt rim to your fav cocktail glass
- Serve and Enjoy!