WILD TEA & CUCUMBER | COCKTAIL CLUB
For those of you who have yet to jump on board, here is a sneak peak at one of the recipes My cocktail club subscription has to offer! First recipe on the docket..
Jasmine Tea & Cucumber Sours by Mr. Consistent
- 1x Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- 2x Cucumber
- 14x Jasmine Tea
- 1x Cup of Sugar
- 1x Gin 500ml
- 1x Zip lock bag
- 1x Mason Jar
- 1x Bartender Essentials Kit
- 1x Fine Strainer
- 1x Measuring Jug
1: Cucumber Syrup
- Finely dice cucumber.
- Add cucumber and sugar into zip lock bag.
- Kneed through the bag to combine ingredients.
- Allow sugar to draw moisture from cucumber (up to 4 hours).
- Strain remaining cucumber from syrup and decant into bottle.
2: Jasmine Green Tea Infused Gin
- Add loose tea from 14 tea bags into mason jar and combine with 500ml gin.
- Allow to steep up to 30 mins before straining remaining tea from gin.
- Decant into bottle for use.
- Pour 75ml Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix into cocktail shaker.
- Add 45ml Jasmine Green Tea Infused Gin.
- Add 15ml cucumber syrup.
- Add ice and shake vigourously.
- Double strain into cocktail glass and garnish with dried lime.