August 25th marks National Whiskey Day so, lets celebrate this glorious spirit the best way we know how! You know I had to come up with a new cocktail recipe for Whiskey Day and this year I chose the Sweet and Sour route with My Cherry Whiskey Sours! This take on a classic Whiskey Sours adds a sweet element for that extra notch of flavour! The great thing about this cocktail is you can add the level of sweet to suit your palette; the sweetness to the cherries is the more you add the sweeter it gets!
Follow this quick and easy recipe to create My
Cherry Whiskey Sours
What You Need:
- Mr. Consistent Sours Mix
- Mr. Consistent Essential Shakers Kit
- Mr. Consistent Dried Lemons
- Maraschino Cherries or Pitted Morello Cherries
- Whiskey of choice
- Muddle your desired amount of Cherries into the glass shaker
- HOT TIP: The more Cherries, the sweeter the cocktail!
- Add 75ml of Mr. Consistent Sours Mix
- Add 45ml of Whiskey of choice
- Add Ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain over crushed ice in a tumbler glass
- Garnish Mr. Consistent Dried Lemon and a cherry skewer