It's giving Summer cocktails!
This refreshing Sparkling Passionfruit Margarita is the next cocktail recipe you must make. Perfect for an afternoon picnic with friends and family, or pair it with some nibbles around the kitchen bench, this recipe can be made into a delicious mocktail also.
Recipe serves 2.
What you need:
- Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- Tequila (or water for a mocktail)
- Passfruit Pulp (fresh or from a can works just as well!)
- Sparkling Water (we used Sanpellegrino Pompelmo)
- Dried Lime for Garnish
How to create:
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 150mls Margarita Mix
- Add 90mls of Tequila (for a mocktail, replace with 90mls of water)
- Add 75mls of Passfruit Pulp
- Add a handful of ice and shake well
- Strain into your cocktail glasses
- Top with sparkling water for that extra bubble goodness
- Garnish with a dried lime
Enjoy! Share your Sparkling Peach Margarita with us by tagging @mr.consistent_