PASSIONFRUIT AND HIBISCUS SPICY MARGARITA | COCKTAIL CLUB
With summer being right around the corner, now is the perfect time to step up your summer cocktail making game! As some of you may know, I have just wrapped the first month of My monthly cocktail club subscription! For those of you who don’t yet know, it is a service that delivers My hand crafted premium cocktail recipes tailored to your exact tasting palate right to your doorstep.
I wanted this to create a sense of community shared with fellow cocktail lovers so they can enjoy boutique style cocktails in the comfort of your own home! Sounds great right?
For those of you who have yet to jump on board, here is a sneak peak at one of the recipes My cocktail club subscription has to offer! First recipe on the docket:
Passionfruit & Hibiscus Spicy Margarita:
- 1x Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- 1x 10mL Passion Fruit
- 1x Hibiscus Tea 3/4 Cup
- 1x 100g White Sugar
- 1x 500ml Gin of choice
- 1x 500ml Chilli-Infused Tequila (see Spicy Peach recipe)
- Mason Jar
- Measuring Jug
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Strainer
- Large Strainer
- Pour hibiscus tea and Gin into jar.
- Shake to combine ingredients. TIP: Allow to steep for 1 hour pending your preference of hibiscus gin
2: Strain Hibiscus
- Strain hibiscus gin and add 100g sugar (keep hibiscus petals for garnish)
- Stir well until sugar is dissolved
- Pour into a bottle ready for use
- Pour 75ml Mr. Consistent Margarita into shaker
- Add 15ml hibiscus-infused Gin
- Add 45ml chilli-infused Tequila Add 10ml of passionfruit.
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Strain into glass (optional double strain)
- Garnish with hibiscus petals
Watch the how-to video here!