Easter Recipe: Spicy Carrot Margarita
Easter may be one of the best times of the year and not just for quality time spent with family, friends and great food; but also the delicious cocktails! One thing I do best in the classic Margarita. This Easter I have decided to take the classic recipe for a spin by adding one of the holidays staple vegetables! You guessed it, carrot!
Sip your way through the Easter holiday this year with..
My Spicy Carrot Margarita by: Mr. Consistent
- 1x Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix
- 1x Los Sundays Blanco Tequila
- 1x Carrot Juice
- 1x Chillies
- 1x Mr. Consistent Dried Chillies
- 1x Chilli Salt
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Strainer
- HOT TIP: To elevate your at home bar experience, try My Bartender Essentials Kit for all your bar accessory needs!
- Rim your Cocktail Glass with chilli salt.
- TIP: Drop the rim of the glass into a shallow plate to dampen the rim with Mr. Consistent Margarita Mix. (this will allow the salt to stick)
- Add 75ml of Mr. Consistent Margarita mix
- Add 45ml of Los Sundays Blanco Tequila
- Add 15ml of Carrot Juice
- Add a freshly chopped chilli's (add to preferred taste)
- Add Ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain into your cocktail glass
- Garnish your cocktail glass with a Mr. Consistent Dried Chilli, Enjoy!