EASTER RECIPE: ORANGE CREAM SPIDER
Easter may be one of the best times of the year and not just for quality time spent with family, friends and great food; but also the delicious cocktails! One thing I do best is a sweet treat and this Easter cocktail will take you to a cloud of vanilla and citrus! Sip your way through the Easter holiday this year with..
Orange Cream Spider Vanilla Sours by: Mr. Consistent
- 1x Mr. Consistent Sours Mix
- 1x Absolute Vanilla Vodka
- 1x Whipped Cream
- 1x 100's and 1000's
- 1x Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1x Mr. Consistent Dried Oranges
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Strainer
- HOT TIP: To elevate your at home bar experience, try My Bartender Essentials Kit for all your bar accessory needs!
- TIP: Rim your glass with the sweetened condensed milk and sprinkles for extra sweetness!
- Add 75ml of Mr. Consistent Sours
- Add 45ml of Absolute Vanilla Vodka
- Add 15ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Add Ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain into your tumbler glass over fresh ice
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles
- Garnish with Mr. Consistent Dried Orange, Enjoy!