Easter Recipe: Cadbury Cream Espresso Martini
Easter may be one of the best times of the year and not just for quality time spent with family, friends and great food; but also the chocolate! Let's take two of my favourite flavours and combine them into the ultimate chocolate espresso martini cocktail this Easter!
Never tried My Espresso Martini? Let me introduce you!
- 1x Mr. Consistent Espresso Martini Mix
- 1x Absolute Vanilla Vodka
- 1x Cadbury Cream Eggs
- 1x Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Strainer
- Rim your Cocktail Glass with the cream from your crushed Cadbury Cream Egg by rolling the edge of the glass through.
- TIP: Chill the Cream Egg before hand to ensure it sticks to the glass without mess.
- Add 75ml of Mr. Consistent Espresso Martini mix
- Add 45ml of Vanilla Vodka
- Add 15ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Add Ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain into your cocktail glass
- Garnish your cocktail glass with a Cream Egg, Enjoy!
you're going to need some amazing glassware to house your ever so elegant cocktail! My range of martini glasses are the perfect match for an espresso martini cocktail that is so decadent. Shop my range of martini glassware here!